Happy sunny days and relaxing vacation plans! If this is the year to re-roof your cabin, Claw Roofing can help you complete the task on time and on budget. There are many reasons why it is vital to maintain the roof on your recreational property. It can be frustrating to arrive for the first Spring trip only to discover winter storm damage and strong winds have caused damage to your vacation home. Thankfully, Claw offers a variety of different Calgary roofing options to help you maximize your safety and your investment. With so many roofing style considerations available, it is smart to do some research ahead of time. Some common cabin roofs include:
- Gable Roofs (pitched or peaked roofs, Front Gable, Cross Gable, Side Gable, etc) can be created with shingle, metal or tile. The vaulted ceiling and steep roof slope are excellent for snow removal; however, these roofs may be subsequent to damage from high winds unless proper braces and precautions are taken.
- Mansard Roofs (Also referred to as a “French Roof”) this double sloped option adds visual interest and extra living space potential. Create a garret or full attic for extra living quarters or storage. Excellent if adding square feet down the road or expanding your cabin is in future plans. The lower pitched portions are not ideal for heavy snowfall.
- Hip Roofs (Great for extra living space and good for snow and the elements) are available in shingle, metal or tile configurations.
- Metal Roofs (An excellent low maintenance option.)
- Asphalt Shingles
- Flat Roofs (Despite their name, these roofs offer a slight pitch to enable proper rainwater and snow run-off. Perfect for a rooftop patio or extra deck space.)
- Skillion Roofs
- Butterfly Roofs
- Sawtooth Roofs
- Saltbox Roofs & more!
Share Your Cabin Vision With Calgary Roofing Style Considerations
In order to deliver our best customer service possible, it is helpful when clients share their roofing wish list with us. If you are building from the ground up or renovating and know that you will be adding onto your cabin in the future, this can influence which type of roofing options are the most structurally and financially feasible. If you have always wanted a rooftop patio for those perfect lake or mountain views, we would discuss your best flat roofing options. Sharing with us not only your budget but the desired look and feel of your end result can help us exceed your expectations. Check out what makes us different from all the other roofing companies. We travel all over Calgary, southern Alberta and surrounding areas and would love to visit your cabin to provide you with a free estimate!
Book Your Roofing Estimate Today!
It is wise to plan accordingly when it comes to your roof repair and roof replacement. Alberta weather can change quickly!